Pokemon Trozei! ROM is available to download for the NDS emulator. You can download Pokemon Trozei ROM below. There is a need to install an NDS emulator on your device if you want to run the ROM file.
Pokemon Trozei ROM
- File Name: Pokemon Trozei! (USA).nds
- Console: NDS
- File Size: 16 MB
- Year: 2006
- Region: USA
- Genre: Puzzle-Game
- Platforms: Android, Mac, iPhone, Windows
Pokemon Trozei Download
|Pokemon Trozei ROM
“Pokémon Trozei!” (known in some regions as “Pokémon Link!”) is a puzzle game developed by Genius Sonority and published by Nintendo and The Pokémon Company for the Nintendo DS. Released in the mid-2000s, it is a match-three game where players are tasked with lining up identical Pokémon in rows or columns to make them disappear from the screen.
Here’s a brief rundown of the gameplay and features:
- Gameplay: The player uses the DS’s stylus to slide Pokémon icons around on the bottom screen. When four or more of the same Pokémon are lined up either horizontally or vertically, they disappear. The game’s objective is to clear Pokémon as quickly as possible to keep the play area from filling up.
- Pokémon: The game features hundreds of Pokémon from the first three generations.
- Battle Mode: As players progress, they will face off against various Pokémon bosses. These battles require players to make matches of specific Pokémon to deal damage.
- Endless Mode: A mode where players try to achieve high scores by playing continuously until they’re overwhelmed.
- Pair Mode: Two players can link up their DS systems and compete head-to-head.
- Trozei Chance: Occasionally, players can trigger a “Trozei Chance,” which temporarily reduces the requirement for matching from four Pokémon down to two.
- Agent Mode: The main story mode where players take on the role of a Pokémon Ranger trying to stop the nefarious Phobos Battalion.
The game has simple graphics and sound, designed to fit the puzzle genre, but the inclusion of Pokémon gives it a unique flavor compared to other match-three games. The mechanics are easy to learn but can be challenging to master, especially in the later levels.